Wednesday, June 27, 2007

How's life so far in Kuala Lumpur ?

Have been in KL for new Project for more than 2 weeks. Still not get used to it. But one good thing is that not need face the couple in Commonwealth. Haha =) Let me jealous oh, Since my Peishan is in Shanghai leh.

  • Cough every night, about after 9.30pm, till the time I sleep. What the... not sure what's the cause. But it wont happen when I back to SG or JB. weird eh. Suspect it's because the water here that cause the problem. 
  • Not managed to sleep before 12.00am every day. Hehe. The working hour here is longer. Good? Maybe, so got more time to do my work. But, it's my first time involved in Project Delivery, need to meet deadline, meet customer, prepare document/excel sheet/presentation/minutes, etc. No chance to do this in Operations work. Challenging eh.
  • Variety of food to enjoy. No more Amoy's fixed menu. But miss the food in Amoy. When will I stationed in SG again ? not sure. no fixed date. 

1 comment:

alicia zheng said...

baka!! hehehe... so long then discover my blog.. u very slow leh.. =P