Thursday, June 07, 2007

What's the meal in the menu today?

Ok, Kian complained to me my blog just like another blog of Grace's sister, talking about food. Right now, the topic is still about food. Haha. Maybe next time change topic. How about talking about slimming. Hehe =)

Tonight's dinner is prepared by Emily. She told my Peishan about the dinner things. My Peishan just stop her straight away, cause she can't taste it. So poor, I really wish to prepare dinner for her. Already promised her, we will prepare a meal together when I'm going visit her in October. Yeah. Faster faster faster... Not sure whether I can get some nice food in Shanghai, then prepare a nice meal to Peishan. Hehe. I need Malaysia local food.

Jarod went to camping in Ubin. It's a leadership event. Got climbing, some programs can join. Since like, I has not been to Ubin for 5-6 years already. Wow, long time. And got some big changes told by Emily. Hope got the chance to go again. :)

So, what's tonight dinner. 'Mi Tai Mak'/'Lao Shu Fen' Soup. It's Short Rice Noodles in English. Short noodles that made of rice :) And what's inside the soup. Cabbage, crab stick, vegetarian meat and egg. Nice oh. I finished all of it, include the soup, not include the bowl. Haha.



Mine ... Look nice ?

What's the plan for tomorrow's dinner. Got the plan already. Hehe. Got cabbage, egg, and luncheon meat, should not worry so much. Haha.

No comments: