Monday, June 11, 2007

Tribute to Space farewell

Last farewell in Integro last week, it's hold on Friday, for Mr Space. Hehe.

Very sad that he's leaving, we have been playing all the time during lunch, tea time, etc. Really sayang that no chance to work with him, as he's doing another project, else I think will be great fun.

We had his farewell lunch in Pastamania, our boss also joining us. We have some dirty-joke laughter, together with, Space, Kian, Alvis and Mark. Really really funny. And we had spaghetti, garlic bread and pizza for the lunch. Very very full that day o...


Space seem like doesnt like my kiss... Hahaha...
Kian, me and Space.
Hahahah.... Ganma got a nice shot... Me, space and Vinci.

So, is there anymore farewell in Integro? Yup, i think... We will see around the end of this month. Turnover rate so high. How come?

3 comments:

gyber said...

How come the turnover so high? Can I know please?

Andrew Tan said...

Wah how come Spacey got kiss, me and HJ nv get any?

Junyong Chong said...

Ah Tan, omg, I know you two will come back one day. Oopps. =p