Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Eventful 19th Aug 2006 Episode 2

Well well well, must there always be a episode 2 for a event/movie ?

Today is company's Ops Dept Outing. We go to East Coast for BBQ. And this is the first time I bring my honey to Company Event. Very happy about it =) She always afraid she will throw my face feeling she is too thin, where got o ? not bad ah =p. Then finally I persuade her to go for the event. Hope she will join me for more of my event/outing/gathering. It's me always attend hers leh, Hng. Nearly quarrel on this matter =) haha...

Before we set off for to east coast, I am playing Maple Story for quite a long time. Haha. Then also play new Raiden III , remind my times for 2D Raiden II. Hehe. Then we take MRT to Bedok Interchange, Kian told me that he's still in Hougang, my god. But eventually, I am the one who late. Haha. =)

Only saw Kian, his mum, Space, but where is Han Jie ? So we just stand there and wait for him. Finally he came, in Boro's Jersey. Me, in ManUtd jersey =p

.... (frm Episode 1)

Ok, cut to the point, what we saw that day ? Please guess...

It's Chi Wa wa, it's soooo small, that my honey even think that it will afraid of the Hamster! haha ... By the way, for those who dunno, Chi Wa Wa is a doggy =) Is there any Episode 3 ? Please refer to Kian for update =) (Afraid that someone will hit me coz i just put little for Episode 2, hehe)

2 comments:

安公子 said...

Episode 4 ready???
Muahahahahahaha!!!

Andrew Tan said...

Ya lor I wan the climax...

Episode 4!
Episode 4!
Episode 4!