Monday, April 03, 2006

Secret Recipe

Well, this coming Friday 7th April is the birthday of my two (fat and thin) bro-in-law. I had planned to give them a treat on 8th April in Pizza Hut. But, Honey said that she cant go back this week because of coming final exam (will be her last exam in NTU! hooooorraaayyy...), so I changed the plan to last Saturday(1st April).

We went to Jaya Jusco (Desa Tebrau). Then initially wanna take dinner @ Pizza Hut. Then we passed by a Secret Recipe shop. And we stopped there. Because of a nice lunch during Grace's Farewell long time ago in Secret Recipe. So I recommended this.

Hmm, food is not nice (overcook, I can make better food), service is bad (a waiter hit my blazer with the food! gosh), environment is still ok (we sit beside a fridge, with some unwanted cake; near the pantry, a lot of noise). Service charge is 10%! What the ... @%$#!*^

Don't go please! I think the management there is too lousy. Else it wont be the things of Secret Recipe in SG is nice, but in Malaysia is ... Aiks. U ever try before Pizza in Msia and SG is totally different ?!

Well, going to try the food of Kenny Rogers in City Square after honey's Exam. Please don't too IMPRESSED me. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can compare malaysia's quality of service and food with Singapore one???

Tried KFC in malaysia also...service and food 'yucks'...somemore selling nasi lemak there...hahaha

Junyong Chong said...

Muahahah...

Shit la, shud bring them go Yew's Cafe.

Dunno who the manage the Secret Recipe of the Jaya Jusco (Desa Tebrau)