Sunday, April 09, 2006

New Life of my Computer

Yeah... Bought new PSU (Power Supply Unit) finally. My last PSU (480W, cheap thing) dead just after within 6 months, i think. What a PSU. Lousy things. My First PSU, 300W, don't know what brand, can last near 5 years. What the ...

Then I decide to buy a better one for my near 6-years-old PC. My friend KianAnn Recommend me to buy Antec Smart Power 350W, But it out of stock. Hiks. Then the people in SimLim just recommend me this. Got one year guarantee. Not bad.

Not sure my PC can go further another 6 years. :p

Hec ! not Heck ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur PSU true power bo???? never hear that brand b4 leh...hahaha...

Junyong Chong said...

False Power ?!

Or I exchange with you and see how ? Hehe

Spec here : http://www.hecgroupusa.com/product/91

Hope can tahan 2 more years then enuf for me lo.