Sunday, January 07, 2007

Dumb Dumb

3rd Jan 2007 was my parent's 25th Wedding Anniversary. Yeah.

So, that day my dad has called me and brother for the dinner. Intended to stay in SG over the weekend but Dad said try my best to back. So, Saturday, I and PeiShan back to Malaysia after doing some personal stuff.

Yeah, dinner. Fish, Chicken, Pork, Vege, and Indo Prawn, everything is very nice, especially the fish. It's 红鱼 (Red Fish). After that, Brother (without his GF) suggested to go go Jaya Jusco. Ended up we watched Night at the Museum. Nice movie. 'Dumb Dumb' is from this movie.

*Updated* Before we going to watch the movie, we went to read some book about 'Feng Shui', just know that 82's Doggie is very good in the coming Piggy Year, promotion, pay rise, marriage. Wah ... There are so many 82's doggie, will I be the one to get such fortune, Haha... After that, we went to Starbuck. Mum said Mocha is just too normal, and the place too crowded. Errr...

Has been long time we never celebrate the anniversary, and also has been a long long long time we never watch movie together. Last movie, if I am not wrong, was Batman and Robin (watched in Holiday Plaza, cinema has vanished), Heehee, miss that moments. Dad said when we were young, is he brought us to go for movie, now, we should bring them for the movie. Yes, it's really long time whole family never go for somewhere for relax or holiday. So, should do that often, else when the time we are like my parents, kids will just dump us in the home.

This blog is dedicated for the family.

No comments: