Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Today feature: Erna Birthday

What The?!Hmmm ... What is it ? Yeah ! It's a birthday cake.

Well it's taken on 11th September. So late to put now. (click the picture for the album, not all pictures taken are uploaded, haha, Pei Ling must fell very lucky)

Actually wish to put a picture of a people, and let you guy guess, but think that now is lunar July. Don't wish to scare you all people. Muahahaha.. For who interested, ask me personally. Very interesting one o ! wahahha ...

Hmm.. Soon, is my birthday already, 14th Sep. U guys got think of what event le ah ? throw the cake on my face ? NO! I am so cute ! hahaha.

This coming saturday going to have a nice dinner (hope so) with my family. Yeah. I am going to treat them. Initially I thought my dad going to treat me :p Kidding. (my dad is richer leh, wahhaha!)


Enjoy the September ! coz got a lot of people birthday. Next is Hazel, then Kian.

2 comments:

安公子 said...

Muahahaha...happy birthday wor...ur sms so wei xie...

Anonymous said...

Wei, bully me! *bad person :P
Such a weird position I was in, crouching like that behind a chair, wah.. you uploaded it also. (Opps, who am I, let you guess) :P